AD630 is a heavy-duty portable waterproof meter for DO (Dissolved Oxygen) and temperature measurements, designed to provide laboratory results and accuracy even under harsh industrial conditions.
Main features include:
- DO readings displayed in ppm or % saturation units
- DO calibration at 1 or 2 standard points (0 and 100%), or at 1 custom point (>20%)
- Galvanic DO probe with built-in temperature sensor
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Setup mode for setting altitude & salinity compensation factors, temperature measure unit (°C or °F), serial communication parameters, date & time, auto-off, instrument ID code
- HOLD feature to freeze stable reading on the LCD
- GLP feature to view last calibration data
- PC interface via RS232 port
Galvanic probe: Unlike polarographic probes, Galvanic DO probes do not require any conditioning time when the unit is switched on, saving time when many measurements are required.
AD630 offers high performance at an affordable price!
Solutions and Accessories:
AD7040 Zero oxygen solution , 230 ml
AD9072S Electrolyte sol. for DO probe 30ml
AD8001/3 Galvanic DO probe
AD8001 A/P Spare membranes with O-ring for AD8001D/3 DO galvanic probe
AD9316 Application software for bench meters
AD9345 Hard carrying case for portables
AD9551 RS232 serial communication cable
Supplied with: in carton box, AD8001/3 galvanic DO probe with built-in temperature sensor, spare membrane with O-ring, electrolyte solution (30 ml bottle), AD9551 serial communication cable, 1.5V AA alkaline battery (4 pcs), user manual.